Fruit Salad Parfait
This beautiful recipe by Andies Kitchen in Los Angeles is a simple way to eat clean. Taking only minutes to prepare this delicious Fruit Salad Parfait can be eaten for breakfast or as a simple snack.
- 3 cups of plain greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup green apples cubed
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of grapes cut in half
- homemade granola – oats, olive oil, gogi berries and super- fruits (lightly toasted in the oven
- Mix organic greek yoghurt and protein powder together in a bowl
- The secret to a parfait is in the layering
- In a clear class add 2 tbsp of granola add a layer of apples, strawberries and yoghurt on top.
- Add a layer of blueberries, 2 tbsp granola, and some grapes
- Garnish with fresh mint on top